VIDEO GUIDE ON
HOW TO REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER OF YEEC AFRICA
HOW TO APPLY FOR YEEC AFRICA'S PROGRAMMES
How To Register:
1) Simply click here to select your preferred training programme.
2) Then click the Become a Member button located on the page. Select a membership plan and click register.
3) Fill the registration form and make payment for the membership subscription plan of your choice.
4) After successful registration, a membership code will be automatically sent to your registered email address. Ensure to keep this safe.
5) Finally download, fill and submit the pdf copy of “Training form” located in the training programme of your interest.
For further enquiries, send an email to email@example.com
OIL & GAS TRAINING AND
ICT & SURVEILLANCE TRAINING PROGRAMME
ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TRAINING
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND CINEMATOGRAPHY TRAINING
The Young Engineers Entrepreneurship Club (YEEC) is a registered Professional Development organization (CAC/IT/125233) that aims to bridge the skills gap between young engineers and entrepreneurship development initiatives. YEEC seeks to support the development of Nigeria’s human capital through quality technical and entrepreneurial enhancement schemes necessary to facilitate economic growth. YEEC is committed to advancing and supporting entrepreneurs across Nigeria and Africa by delivering innovative programmes and services that empower young individuals to achieve their full enterprise potentials.
YEEC’s mandate is consistent with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) especially Goal 8 on Promotion of sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive and decent work for all (Goal 8).
Requirements For Participation
- Must be a member of YEEC Africa with a Unique Membership Code
- Must be African
- Must be of good conduct
To participate in YAMAPA, kindly click the Sign Up link below. For further enquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Us And Be A Beneficiary!
A message from our founder
The destiny of a nation lies in the head of its Entrepreneurs.
Therefore, I am particularly estactic to announce to you that we have proffered a solution that will address the “Triple-Barrel-Problem” and equip Nigeria and Africa’s populace with skills and opportunities that will position us for progressive global dominance.
– Kingston Sylvanus (MNSE,.)
President and Founder