House 27, Road 314, Trans Amadi Garden Estate Odili Road, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Phone: 08090941660, 09034413665
We will task your mind with lessons on installation and maintenance of solar and inverter technology. Our aim is that by the end of the training, a participant would be well versed practically. The solar and inverter training will cover all aspects of solar energy and how to apply the various skills acquired during this training.
This class is most suitable for only persons with interest to become inverter/solar field engineers
Sessions focus on concepts of different topics in backup power solutions, with practical implementation in classes.
– Introduction to Renewable Energy
– Understand and identify the various types of Solar – Panels: Poly-crystalline, Amorphous & Monocrystalline Technologies.
– Sizing of solar panels
– Understanding, sizing and installation of solar charge controllers
– How to install Inverter and deep cycle batteries
– Roof mounting techniques and accessories
– Understand Inverter Load & Power Estimations– Learn about Battery technology and types of batteries
– Understand Types of Inverter and specification
– Basic semiconductor devices
– Introduction to electronic circuit design
– Practical Class
– Get certified
Trainee should attend classes with a writing material
Course Duration: 4 weeks
Date & Time: Mon, Wed and Fri (OR Saturdays only) by 10:00am to 1:00pm prompt.
Training Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
A trainee is considered “Qualified” candidate for ICT Training Programme if he/she meets the below guidelines before admission into a class:
Until your membership registration payment is confirmed by our team, you will not be admitted into any training class.