Learn How to Design Professional Websites and Graphics, Develop Web Applications, as well as hands
on Practical Classes for CCTV Camera, Access Control, Solar Panel and Inverter Installation Trainings.
We offer 100% practical ICT training that empowers members to gain practical knowledge needed in
the highly competitive job market and also provides you an opportunity to be your own boss. Our trainers
are experienced and skillful in the art of imparting knowledge.
The following persons are eligible to partake in the YEEC Africa ICT and Surveillance Training:
- Persons who have enrolled as members of YEEC and paid the applicable annual subscription fees
- Persons who are not members of YEEC, but are willing to join YEEC to maximize the YEEC ICT and Surveillance Training opportunity.
- The membership categories eligible to access and participate in the YEEC ICT and Surveillance Training are Graduate and Professional (engineering and non-engineering) membership categories of YEEC Africa as well as the interested public.
- A person is deemed an “enrolled” member of YEEC upon his or her completion of registration with YEEC, payment of YEEC annual subscription fees and issuance of a unique membership code.
The requirements to enroll for this training are:
- You must be African
- You must have basic knowledge of Computer
- You must have a passion for personal growth and community development
For Non-Members of YEEC Africa:
Kindly go to membership registration page and choose your preferred membership category and proceed to register to obtain your membership code in order to participate in the training. After successful membership registration, a ‘Membership Code’ will be sent to you via email. Then you follow the process as stated “FOR MEMBERS OF YEEC Africa” above.
Note: Student Members are not eligible for this training. To become eligible, you must upgrade your membership to Professional or Associate category. Click here to find out more.
Registration Closes: 30th August, 2020
Note: Training starts immediately after Accreditation/ Induction in batches.